Ideal for Outreach & Marketing
• A Five Wishes tie-in helps organizations better communicate the “heart and soul” aspects of the product or service they offer.
• Your organization’s message will be seen multiple times – when the user initially receives the document; when he’s discussing it with family members and health care providers; when it’s shared with others; when it’s updated; and when it’s being used during a time of serious illness.
• Other promotional items you may be using have short life spans – they’re used and then soon discarded. When Five Wishes is completed, it’s kept for many years and copies are shared with others.
• Because Five Wishes carries such a positive message about dignity, comfort and personal relationships, a positive association with your organization is formed in the mind of the user.
Customizing is Easy
To get your custom Five Wishes order started today, follow these simple steps:
1. Complete a Billing Profile Form in our customer portal.
2. If your organization uses purchase orders, please submit a copy to your Aging with Dignity representative.
3. Our standard ink color is blue – PMS 293 – to match the rest of the document The price for orders of 1,000 or more is $1/copy and customization is free. If you would like to include more colors in your order, additional charges may apply.
4. Select the dimension of your custom panel. Half or all of the outside back cover of FIVE WISHES, with the exception of a small copyright paragraph, may be used to print your custom design. There are three options:
a. Full-page – 7.75 inches wide x 9.347 inches tall
b. Half-page – 7.75 inches wide x 3.972 inches tall
c. Bilingual Five Wishes – 7.75 inches wide x 8.25 inches tall
5. Provide the design you would like on the back panel. Email your information to Gloria Keeney, Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org We accept artwork in .eps, .pdf, and .tif formats with a minimum of 300 dpi. Please submit graphics only in black. If you would like assistance with your design, we would be happy to help.
6. We begin work on your order immediately after you place it. If the order is cancelled after you have submitted artwork, we will charge 25% of the order to recover our pre-production costs. The order may not be cancelled after approval of the proof.
7. Once we receive your design, we will incorporate it into Five Wishes and provide a proof for approval.
8. Timeline: Custom orders average four weeks from start to ship date.